The Count’s Halloween Spooktacular at Sesame Place
We love this time of year! Spooky fun, festive events, and warm weather to take day trips to some of our favorite amusement parks. One attraction you and your family will love is a visit is Sesame Place for The Count’s Halloween Spooktacular!
Held from now until November 6th, families can celebrate Halloween Sesame Street-style with meet and greets, live performances, interactive events, and not-so-spooky fun.
During this time, this family-friendly park is transformed into a magical not-too-spooky Halloween world. Guests can enjoy trick-or-treating around the park at eight trick-or-treating stations, Halloween-themed shows and parades, an interactive scarecrow scavenger hunt, and fun photo opportunities.
Kids will love seeing Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Big Bird, and Count von Count in their “Our Street On Halloween” show as well as enjoy special events. Some highlights include the Halloween Costume Contest on October 3oth and Spookley the Square Pumpkin meet & greet on September 17th and 18th and November 12th and 13th. Families do have to make reservations for this fun experience in advance.
The annual Halloween Costume Contest features a Child Costume Contest and a Family Costume Contest. Guests are encouraged to get creative with their costumes and show them off at the Sesame Place Neighborhood Theater. Sign-ups begin at 10am the day of the event, with prizes awarded for first, second and third place in each category. The first, second and third place winners are invited to march in a special pre-show before the Sesame Street Halloween Parade.
The Count’s Halloween Spooktacular highlights include:
- Participate in the fall fun hunt on October 14th where a golden pumpkin will be hidden with the first guest to find it can bring it to the Welcome Center to receive a Sesame Place prize pack.
- In the Sesame Scarecrow Scavenger Hunt, kids can help The Count find six scarecrows throughout the park and count the friendly crows on each scarecrow. Activity sheets can be picked up at Sesame Plaza and turned in at Mr. Hooper’s Gift Shop to receive a prize.
- Guests can join their favorite furry friends for the Spooktacular Halloween Dine at Dine with Elmo & Friends. This special, fun-filled Halloween feast offers child-friendly menu options. Reservations are required for the Spooktacular Halloween Dine.
- There are tons of live shows for families to enjoy. This includes “Who Said Boo?!” at the Sesame Place Neighborhood Theater. Elmo, Abby, Zoe, Telly, and Cookie Monster are on their way to a Halloween party at The Count’s Castle. Just as they are about to enter the castle gates, they hear an eerie sound, leaving them with one question: who said “Boo!” There is also the Monster Mash where guests can sing and dance, along to classic Halloween hit songs during the Furry Friends Halloween Dance Party, located at Oscar’s Wacky Taxi Stage. Enjoy the “Not-Too-Spooky Howl-O-Ween Radio Show” at Abby’s Paradise Theater where Count von Count serves as the master of scare-emonies in radio station WSME’s old-time Halloween Radio Show. This includes song-and-dance numbers, comedy sketches, a cooking segment that goes awry and a few magical surprises.
- Watch the Sesame Street Halloween Parade with 10 cool floats. Guests can do the “Jack-O-Lantern Jump” with all their favorite furry friends in this energetic block party bash.
- And of course, rides! Enjoy fun kids all day long during your visit in between trick-or-treating and special events!
The Count’s Halloween Spooktacular at Sesame Place Details
100 Sesame Road
Langhorne, PA 19047
For additional information, visit sesameplace.com/philadelphia