Canyon Bakehouse Spinach Quinoa Salad with Caraway Croutons
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. In large bowl combine 2 Tbsp. olive oil, cilantro and bread cubes; gently toss to combine until evenly coated. Spread cubes onto a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes, then stir the croutons and bake for another 15 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
3. Remove from oven; set aside to cool.
4. Bring 2 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan; add quinoa and reduce heat. Simmer for 15 minutes or until quinoa is soft and chewy. Fluff with a fork; set aside to cool.
5. Meanwhile, steam spinach in a steamer over medium heat. Cook for 4 minutes or until wilted. Drain and set aside.
6. In a large bowl, whisk honey, curry powder, sea salt, pepper, lemon juice and remaining 2 Tbsp. olive oil in a large bowl. Add quinoa, dried cranberries, spinach, almonds and crushed red pepper; gently toss to combine. Top with croutons and serve.
Canyon Bakehouse Honey Roasted Apple and Sweet Potato "Stuffing"
1. Preheat to 350°F. Prepare a large deep baking dish with nonstick baking spray.
2. Spread bread cubes in single layer on large baking sheet; bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; set aside to cool. Place bread cubes in a large bowl.
3. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add sweet potatoes, onion, sea salt and pepper. Sauté until onions are soft, approximately 5 minutes. Add orange juice and bring to boil; cook until liquid is absorbed and sweet potatoes are tender. Remove from heat; transfer sweet potato mixture to a large bowl; toss with the cooked bread cubes.
4. Whisk eggs and vegetable broth in medium bowl to blend; add to the sweet potato mixture along with honey, pecans and basil; toss to combine. Transfer to the prepared deep baking dish.
5. Bake stuffing for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from the oven; set aside to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
7. Canyon Bakehouse is the maker of a variety ogf gluten-free products. http://can