- Located in: Rockland County
Pick-ups in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Riverdale and Scarsdale
- Phone: (212) 415-5573
- Contact: Lauren Wexler, Director of Camps
- With convenient bus pickups in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Riverdale, K–9 campers enjoy our 50-acre Rockland County campground with state-of-the-art music, sports, dance, swim and craft facilities, among many more programs! One-week intensives are also available.
- Roosevelt Island Racquet Club
281 Main Street
Roosevelt Island, NY 10044
- Phone: (212) 935-0250
- Contact: Gordon Kent, email@example.com
- Giving players 5–17 more drills, more skills, more time on the courts with expert instruction at Roosevelt Island Racquet Club, an oasis in the East River — with a choice of single or consecutive weeks and a little swimming to round out the day.
- West Side
Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club
450 West 43rd St.
New York, NY 10036
- Roosevelt Island
281 Main Street
Roosevelt Island, NY 10044
- Phone: (212) 935-0250 ext 812 or (646) 884-9648
- Contact: Steve O’Keefe, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For campers 4–14 — including sports, NYC excursions, enrichment classes and more! A FREE extra hour of supervised time before and after camp, a choice of individual days, weekly packages or a full season, and two great locations.
- Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club
450 West 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
- The Beacon School
4 West 93rd Street
New York, NY 10025
- Contact: Gabe Slotnick
- Phone: (212) 594-0554 ext. 20
- A super summer for kids ages 4–8, with tennis customized for age, ability — and fun! Camp offers half-days, engaging drills and games, an all-star tennis pro who specializes in teaching kids, your choice of weeks, and even FREE late pickup!
- Phone: (212) 298-7900
- Contact: Katie Duffy
- Upper East Side: email@example.com
555 East 90th Street, New York, NY 10128
- Battery Park City: firstname.lastname@example.org
212 North End Avenue, New York, NY 10282
- Asphalt Green Summer Day Camp builds character, confidence, and community. Our core camp values are focal points of every activity, creating a safe space for children to learn and grow. Whether playing sports, doing arts and crafts, or swimming, we encourage campers to be mindful of their actions. Children take the life lessons they learn at camp and apply them to school, sports, and social settings. Our state-of-the-art indoor and outdoor facilities combined with world-class instruction create the ultimate experience. Rich with 30 years of spirit and tradition, you are part of something special at Asphalt Green Summer Day Camp.
- 328 East 61st Street
New York, NY 10065
- Phone: (917) 281-1030
- Contact: Anne Easterling-Freifelder
- We offer creative and fun full and half-day summer programs throughout the summer for children ages 3.5–8 years. Programs provided are Ballet & Theater Day Camp, Movement & Art Day Camp, and Movement Mini-Camp. You may select the weeks that work for you! Visit our website for more infomation or to register.
- Gramercy (The Shefa School)
Upper East Side (The Town School)
Upper West Side (JCC Manhattan)
Washington Heights (Castle Village)
- Phone: (419) 349-2465
- Contact: email@example.com
- A week of dance and the arts, which culminates in a high-energy, original performance to live music. Expect to have fun, be challenged, and exposed to various styles of dance, storytelling, and incredible music. Beginning of summer and end of summer availability. Register before March 1st for Early Bird Rates!
- Upper West Side
PS 166, 132 W 89 Street
New York, NY 10024
- Phone: (646) 588-5068
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NY's French speaking camp for children ages 3.5 to 11 from beginner French learner to fluent French speaker. Lots of French, lots of fun: trips, swimming, sports, Robotics, Glee, Cooking... Flexible hours, weekly registration and daily bus service.
- Multiple locations throughout the NY Metro area
- Phone: (800) 968-4332
- Contact: email@example.com
- This summer’s all new curriculum allows children in K–6th grade to bring their “smart” home to life with smart furniture and eco-smart energy, design a robotic dog and diagnose puppy problems, explore sensors by designing tracks for an Optibot, a robot that senses dark and light surfaces, and build Cake Catapults! Local educators lead the week of fun, hands-on, STEM activities that reinvent summer fun!
- Skidmore College
815 N. Broadway
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
- Phone: (212) 289-4872 x104
- Contact: Lisa Howles
- A sleep-away camp for children with special needs, ages 10 through 17 located at Skidmore College. We offer a wide range of activities, each specifically designed to meaningfully engage campers while teaching skills, building confidence, improving self-esteem, encouraging social-emotional growth, and, of course, having fun! Our groups consist of no more than 8 campers to every 3 counselors. Campers learn about themselves and explore the world around them thru hands-on activities in addition, weekly, full day adventure trips that include white water rafting, high ropes, theme parks and other exciting area attractions in the Adirondack. Our campers explore new and exciting possibilities and stretch their boundaries of what can be achieved, while giving each camper a lifetime of memories of fun with friends that they will carry with them long after summer’s end.
- 127 Call Hollow Road
- Phone: (845) 362-0409
- Contact: Genna Singer
- Offering New York City campers room to grow, explore, and discover outdoor adventure on 21 pristine acres. Our dedicated leadership team, counselors, coaches, and wellness team are excited to be a part of your child’s growth and development, while providing pathways to Jewish life and identity.
- Henry Kaufmann Campgrounds
Pearl River NY
- Phone: (845) 735-2383
- An innovative combination of Specialty and Contemporary Day Camp, that allows kids to choose their “Neighborhood” specialty week by week.
- Locations in Cobble Hill, Lower Manhattan and Uptown Manhattan
- Ages 7–14
- Phone: (718) 737-9234
- Contact: Noah Berg
- Thousands of kids of all skill levels have come to CAMP/pixel’s legendary 1- and 2-week technology summer day camps in Brooklyn and Manhattan! Mod Minecraft, code in Roblox, program virtual reality games, make YouTube videos, fly drones, create cryptocurrencies, and develop apps. What will you make?
- 555 West Hartsdale Avenue
Hartsdale, NY 10530
- Phone: (914) 779-6024
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An ACA-accredited day camp celebrating our 38th summer offering enrichment learning opportunities to bright, curious children ages 4–15. Over 100 engaging courses ranging from STEM, Art, Theater, Music, Science, Technology and more including Sports/Swimming!
- Category: Sports
- 23rd Street & Hudson River Park
New York, NY 10011
- Phone: (212) 336-6846
- Contact: Selina Droze
- Manhattan’s premier destination for youth sports is home to 15 unique sports camps for children and teens, ages 3 to 17. For the past 20 summers, campers have enjoyed world-class facilities, expert instruction and the most exciting sports curriculum available, without ever leaving the city!
- Phone: (212) 274-0986
- Contact: Melissa Robles
- Offering young artists, ages 6–15, the unique opportunity to learn comic book design from illustrators, animation from filmmakers, screen printing from textile artists, and much more. A truly collaborative art-making experience with over 50 week-long day camps at two locations.
- 7 Locations throughout Brooklyn & Manhattan
- Phone: (718) 522-2902
- Contact: email@example.com
- Real Tools for Small Hands! Camps for ages 4–6 and 7–9 are located in Manhattan (British International School, Avenues, Corlears School, Dwight School) and in Brooklyn (Brooklyn Navy Yard, The Co-op School). Build Skateboards, Bridges, Cities, and more! Camp starts June 18th. Summer Camp for Ages 4–6: We encourage the imagination and problem-solving skills of our campers by showing them that they can learn to make anything they want with the help of some wood, a hammer, and some nails. Advanced Summer Camp for Ages 7–9: Designed for first time and experienced campers who are looking to challenge their engineering, problem solving, and critical reasoning abilities with complex multi-day projects.
- 63 Call Hollow Road
Pomona, NY 10970
- Phone: (845) 354-2727
- Contact: Roberta & Carol Katz, Owners & Directors
- Under our insightful watch, campers ages 3–15 open up as themselves and have a blast as they enjoy a sleep-away camp’s range of activities, facilities, and staff, in a day camp setting. Family owned since 1956. Private, air-conditioned, supervised transportation included.
- 2116 First Avenue
New York, NY 10029
- Phone: (917) 551-6424
- Contact: Camp Director Chiarna Morton
- We offer tons of fun, creative, and action-packed programs for kids 4–12, including swim instruction in our indoor pool for all. Mix and match weeks to fit your summer schedule. Extended-day options and chaperoned bus service with parent GPS available. Mention code: MF2018 to receive 10% discount.
- 206 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10010
- Phone: (646) 766-1843
- Contact: Anthony Bernier
- Open to children (ages 3–10) of all language backgrounds, the EINY Summer Camp offers a wide range of stimulating activities including art, music, sports and cultural excursions, designed to provide a fun and enriching bilingual experience in French and English.
- Riverdale Country School
5250 Fieldston Road
Bronx, NY 10471
- Greenwich Academy
200 North Maple Avenue
Greenwich, CT 06830
- ESF’s award-winning camps are filled with the perfect blend of Education, Sports & Fun, offering 60+ activities for every interest for boys and girls, ages 3–15. Two premier locations at Greenwich Academy in Greenwich, CT and Riverdale Country School in Bronx, NY. Check out our Open House dates at:
- Location: Visit our web site for all locations
- Phone: (347) 983-2229
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children will explore the weeks’ topic interact with our SmartBoard Learning Station, engage in role play, do arts and crafts, conduct experiments, improve their math and literacy skills and have lots of free play time with their friends! Read more and apply. Academic programs available too!
- 357 West 36th Street
New York, NY 10028
- Phone: (212) 731-0668
- Contact: Barbara Remus, Managing Director
- Galli Theater camps are just the right place to act out different roles from classic fairytales! Each camp focuses on a specific fairytale and the children choose their roles, rehearse, and present the piece at the end of the session for family and friends. Costumes, sets, and music are provided to complete the transformation. We offer acting camps at spring and summer break.
- 750 Gate Hill Road
Stony Point, NY 10980
- Phone: (845) 947-3223
- Contact: Josh Male, Owner & Director
- Unconditionally welcoming since 1951. A first-rate facility, a thoughtful program and an infectious culture of nurturing improvement makes Gate Hill the ultimate day camp experience for campers age 3–15.
- 293 Benedict Avenue
Tarrytown, NY 10591
- Phone: (914) 366-2675
- Contact: Peter Sawkins
- Hosted on our 285-acre central Westchester campus, we offer an incredible array of summer enrichment programs for grades K–12.
- 175 Riverside Boulevard at 68th St.
New York, NY 10069
- Phone: (212) 787-8088
- Contact: Nicole Liu, email@example.com
- Campers will explore our world in Mandarin or Spanish in three exciting adventures through language and culture. Activities will include exposure to science, geography, literature, cooking, art, and music, all conducted by experienced, native speaking teachers in a 100% immersion environment supporting campers of all language levels.
- Upper West Side
150 W. 83rd Street (near Columbus Avenue)
New York, NY 10024
324 W. 15th Street (near 8th Avenue)
New York, NY 10011
- Phone: (855) 678-6335
- Contact: Lily Wong
- Providing fun and intellectually stimulating experiences to fuel young people’s interests and creativity in a variety of subjects. Over fifty classes to choose from in STEAM — Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math.
- NYC Summer Camp dates: 6/11–9/7
- Join us for a morning of non-stop fun Jodi’s Gym style! Your child will run, jump, tumble, balance, stretch, sing, create, move and groove all under the supervision and care of our well trained and certified staff. Come experience the joys of gymnastics, music and art. It’s a mix that your child is sure to love. Super flexible scheduling — you choose the days & weeks.
- West Village
434 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10011
- Phone: (888) 438-3808
- Offering Ballet Intensive, Jazz & Contemporary, Pre-Professional and Summer Dance Camps for children ages 5–18 that introduce children to an exciting world of creativity, movement, and fun. All activities are conducted by our experienced and caring staff.
- Dobbs Ferry, NY
- Phone: (914) 479-6400
- Contact: MastersOfSummer@mastersny.org
- For grades 5–12, Masters of Summer is 3 weeks in June of enrichment classes & recreational activities including arts, athletics, academics, leadership and NYC experiences! Taught by Masters faculty on beautiful 96-acre campus — flexible weekly scheduling plus morning and/or afternoon classes; June 12–30
- 173 W. 81st Street
- 30 W. 68th Street
Stephen Wise Free Synagogue
- 124 Hudson Street
Tribeca Community School
- 112 E. 75th Street
- Phone: (212) 600-1010
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exciting and educational one-week STEM summer camps for kids from Kindergarten to 7th grade (ages 5–12). Kids can code video games, explore marine biology, create physics experiments, program autonomous robots — and that is just the beginning! Camps feature a 4:1 camper to instructor ratio and all campers get to keep their projects so that the fun continues at home.
- 505 East 76th Street
New York, NY 10021
- Phone: (212) 369-1500
- Contact: Zara Ruelle, Camp Director
- Explore, create and discover in an authentic and thoroughly playful French immersion day camp for children ages 4–10. Children of all levels of French are welcome! Activities include sports, cooking, theater, music and art. Older children will create, perform and produce their own play in French, with performances for parents each Friday!
- 3 Lafayette Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Phone: (718) 624-8400
- Contact: Kelsey Allison, School Director
- Kids 6–18 years old, of all experience levels, can explore new dance styles or learn Mark Morris repertory from MMDG company members.
- Henry Kaufmann Campgrounds
Staten Island, NY
- Phone: (646) 395-4357
- Contact: email@example.com
- Transportation is provided from Manhattan and Brooklyn to Staten Island’s 75-acre Henry Kaufmann Campground, where swimming pools, hiking trails, and open meadows set the scene for a summer of adventure and enrichment.
25 Pine Street, New York, NY 10005
330 E 45th Street, New York, NY 10017
120 W 76th Street, New York, NY 10023
Shuttle bus transportation available to our Midtown East campus.
- Phone: (914) 996-6607
- Contact: Matthew Trainor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Encourage your kids’ creative sides with this unique innovators’ camp, where children of all ages can dabble in robot-building, structural engineering, chemistry and physics to their heart’s desire. All campers enjoy lunch (included) from Little Green Gourmets. While NORY Robots & Science offers a full day of robotics fun, active kiddos may also love NORY Soccer & STEM or Swim & STEM, which split time equally between robotics and a sport. Ages 3–12.
- Central Park (UWS-Manhattan), Downtown (LES-Manhattan), Brooklyn Bridge Park in Brooklyn Heights, Bayside at Queensborough Community College.
- Phone: (800) 317-1392
- Contact: email@example.com
- Giving campers the opportunity to be active, think creatively and discover new friendships that will last a lifetime in 3 different types of camps.
- Lower Manhattan at Blue School
- Kips Bay at UNIS
- Upper East Side at Trevor Day Upper School
- Upper West Side at Trevor Day Lower School
- When you trust kids, they learn to trust themselves. At Steve & Kate’s we give kids the freedom to choose what they want to do, whether that’s music, fashion, filmmaking, coding, sports, or pie-throwing. Two ways to play: Day Passes (buy any number of days and use them anytime) or Membership (one fee for unlimited summer visits). Lunch, snacks and all materials and extended hours included in both plans.
- 185 Colonial Springs Road
Wheatley Heights, NY 11798
- Complimentary daily transportation provided for students by air conditioned buses to & from Usdan
- Phone: (833) 600-0624
- Building creativity, independence, and intellect through artistic exploration, fun, and lots of fresh air. Students ages 4 to 18 grow as they dive into serious study of theater, music, dance, visual art and more.
- For $100 off new student tuition, enter promo code NYPARENT at Usdan.org
- 490 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10014
- Phone: (917) 426-3263
- Contact: Camp Director Richard Nelson
- Great mix of outdoor fun and indoor activities in a nurturing environment. Camps are led by a very experienced, creative team and offer multiple sports and enrichment options including archery, chess, swimming, crafts, soccer, science, cooking, robotics, tennis, thematic field trips, and exciting adventures. Children cherish the new friendships and lifetime memories. Families love our flexible enrollment; mix weeks and/or days, no minimum required. Early bird and bundle discounts available. Open to ages 4–12.
- 490 Riverside Drive
New York, NY 10027
- Phone: (212) 870-6743
- Contact: Camp Director Tricia Pool
- Six weeks divided into three two-week sessions. The Mini-Camp is for children 2½ to 3½ years of age and runs from 8:45am to 12:30 daily. The Full Camp is for children 3½ to 6 years of age and runs from 8:45am to 2:30pm daily. Both programs include a hot lunch and a daily snack.
- 22 locations across the 5 boroughs
- Phone: (212) 630-9720
- Contact: Raisa Ho
- YMCA Summer Camps have been helping kids have their best summer ever since 1885. Visit our website to find the right camp for your child!
- Yonkers, NY
- Phone: (914) 792-6555
- Contact: Brian Lipchik
- Since 1992, our camp has provided safe and enjoyable summers for thousands of youngsters ages 4–14 helping to grow intellectually, physically, and spiritually in a fun environment.