- Located in: Rockland County
Pick-ups in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Riverdale and Scarsdale
- Phone: (212) 415-5573
- Contact: Lauren Wexler, Director of Camps
- Campers grades K–9 enjoy athletic, artistic and educational activities at a 50-acre suburban campground in Rockland County with state-of-the-art music, sports, dance, swim and craft facilities, among many more programs!
- Roosevelt Island Racquet Club
281 Main Street
Roosevelt Island, NY 10044
- Phone: (212) 935-0250
- Contact: Gordon Kent, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Giving players 5–17 more drills, more skills, more time on the courts with expert instruction at Roosevelt Island Racquet Club, an oasis in the East River — with a choice of single or consecutive weeks and a little swimming to round out the day.
- West Side
Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club
450 West 43rd St.
New York, NY 10036
- Roosevelt Island
281 Main Street
Roosevelt Island, NY 10044
- (212) 935-0250 ext 812 or (646) 884-9648
- Contact: Steve O’Keefe, email@example.com
- For campers 4–14 — including sports, NYC excursions, enrichment classes and more! A FREE extra hour of supervised time before and after camp, a choice of individual days, weekly packages or a full season, and two great locations.
- Phone: (212) 298-7900
- Contact: Katie Duffy
- Upper East Side: firstname.lastname@example.org
555 East 90th Street, New York, NY 10128
- Battery Park City: email@example.com
212 North End Avenue, New York, NY 10282
- Asphalt Green provides a safe and nurturing environment where campers gain skills in sports, arts, swimming, and most importantly, life! With innovative programs led by top-notch instructors and a community filled with spirit and tradition, Asphalt Green focuses on the whole child, encouraging discovery and building confidence. Full summer and flexible options are available.
- Upper West Side
PS 166, 132 W 89 Street
New York, NY 10024
- Phone: (646) 588-5068
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NY's French speaking camp for children ages 3.5 to 11 from beginner French learner to fluent French speaker. Lots of French, lots of fun: trips, swimming, sports, Robotics, Glee, Cooking... Flexible hours, weekly registration and daily bus service.
- Multiple locations throughout the NY Metro area
- Phone: (800) 968-4332
- Contact: email@example.com
- This summer’s all new curriculum allows children in K–6th grade to bring their “smart” home to life with smart furniture and eco-smart energy, design a robotic dog and diagnose puppy problems, explore sensors by designing tracks for an Optibot, a robot that senses dark and light surfaces, and build Cake Catapults! Local educators lead the week of fun, hands-on, STEM activities that reinvent summer fun!
- Skidmore College
815 N. Broadway
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
- Phone: (212) 289-4872 x104
- Contact: Lisa Howles
- A sleep-away camp for children with special needs, ages 10 through 17 located at Skidmore College. We offer a wide range of activities, each specifically designed to meaningfully engage campers while teaching skills, building confidence, improving self-esteem, encouraging social-emotional growth, and, of course, having fun! Our groups consist of no more than 8 campers to every 3 counselors. Campers learn about themselves and explore the world around them thru hands-on activities in addition, weekly, full day adventure trips that include white water rafting, high ropes, theme parks and other exciting area attractions in the Adirondack. Our campers explore new and exciting possibilities and stretch their boundaries of what can be achieved, while giving each camper a lifetime of memories of fun with friends that they will carry with them long after summer’s end.
- 127 Call Hollow Road
- Phone: (845) 362-0409
- Contact: Genna Singer
- Offering New York City campers room to grow, explore, and discover outdoor adventure on 21 pristine acres. Our dedicated leadership team, counselors, coaches, and wellness team are excited to be a part of your child’s growth and development, while providing pathways to Jewish life and identity.
- Henry Kaufmann Campgrounds
Pearl River NY
- Phone: (845) 735-2383
- An innovative combination of Specialty and Contemporary Day Camp, that allows kids to choose their “Neighborhood” specialty week by week.
- Locations in Cobble Hill, Lower Manhattan and Uptown Manhattan
- Ages 7–14
- Phone: (866) 771-6837
- Contact: Kristina Rincon
- Discover Coding, Minecraft Mods, Video Games, 3D Design, Digital Arts and more at 1-week day camps this summer with Pixel Academy! Bus transportation, extended care and early-bird discounts are available!
- 536 LaGuardia Place
New York, NY 10012
- Phone: (212) 358-6133
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekly architecture camps where 3rd–12th graders design their own spaces and more through drawing, model-making, digital design activities and one-of-a-kind trips.
- 555 West Hartsdale Avenue
Hartsdale, NY 10530
- Phone: (914) 779-6024
- Contact: email@example.com
- An ACA-accredited day camp celebrating our 38th summer offering enrichment learning opportunities to bright, curious children ages 4–15. Over 100 engaging courses ranging from STEM, Art, Theater, Music, Science, Technology and more including Sports/Swimming!
- Category: Sports
- 23rd Street & Hudson River Park
New York, NY 10011
- Phone: (212) 336-6846
- Contact: Selina Droze
- Manhattan’s premier destination for youth sports is home to 15 unique sports camps for children and teens, ages 3 to 17. For the past 20 summers, campers have enjoyed world-class facilities, expert instruction and the most exciting sports curriculum available, without ever leaving the city!
- Phone: (212) 274-0986
- Contact: Melissa Robles
- Offering young artists, ages 6–15, the unique opportunity to learn comic book design from illustrators, animation from filmmakers, screen printing from textile artists, and much more. A truly collaborative art-making experience with over 50 week-long day camps at two locations.
- Locations throughout Brooklyn & Manhattan
- Phone: (718) 522-2902
- Contact: David Newell
- Real Tools for Small Hands
Kids love to make things and be creative. They just need their imagination, some great materials, and a safe, encouraging environment. Our Campers work on projects that are adapted for small hands, using real tools.
- 63 Call Hollow Road
Pomona, NY 10970
- Phone: (845) 354-2727
- Contact: Roberta & Carol Katz, Owners & Directors
- Under our insightful watch, campers ages 3–15 open up as themselves and have a blast as they enjoy a sleep-away camp’s range of activities, facilities, and staff, in a day camp setting. Family owned since 1956. Private, air-conditioned, supervised transportation included.
- 2116 First Avenue
New York, NY 10029
- Phone: (917) 551-6424
- Contact: Camp Director Chiarna Morton
- Tons of fun and action-packed programs for kids 4–12. Choose from 1–10 weeks to fit your summer schedule. Extended-day options and chaperoned bus service with parent GPS available. Mention code: MF2017 to receive 10% discount.
- 206 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10010
- Phone: (646) 766-1843
- Contact: Anthony Bernier
- Open to children (ages 3–10) of all language backgrounds, the EINY Summer Camp offers a wide range of stimulating activities including art, music, sports and cultural excursions, designed to provide a fun and enriching bilingual experience in French and English.
- Riverdale Country School
5250 Fieldston Road
Bronx, NY 10471
- Phone: (718) 432-1013
- Award-winning, family-owned and operated camp since 1982. ESF features exciting programs offering over 60 activities, a wide variety of sports and new adventures for boys and girls ages 3 to 15.
- Category: Camp Guide
- 38 Delancey Street, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10002
(Entrance on Forsyth Street)
- Phone: (212) 375-9500
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Visit our web site for all locations
- Phone: (347) 983-2229
- Contact: email@example.com
- Children will explore the weeks’ topic interact with our SmartBoard Learning Station, engage in role play, do arts and crafts, conduct experiments, improve their math and literacy skills and have lots of free play time with their friends! Read more and apply. Academic programs available too!
- 151 West 26th Street
New York, NY 10001
- Phone: (212) 731-0668
- Contact: Barbara Remus, Managing Director
- Galli Theater camps are just the right place to act out different roles from classic fairytales! Each camp focuses on a specific fairytale and the children choose their roles, rehearse, and present the piece at the end of the session for family and friends. Costumes, sets, and music are provided to complete the transformation. We offer acting camps at spring and summer break.
- 750 Gate Hill Road
Stony Point, NY 10980
- Phone: (845) 947-3223
- Contact: Josh Male, Owner & Director
- Unconditionally welcoming since 1951. A first-rate facility, a thoughtful program and an infectious culture of nurturing improvement makes Gate Hill the ultimate day camp experience for campers age 3–15.
- 293 Benedict Avenue
Tarrytown, NY 10591
- Phone: (914) 366-2675
- Contact: Peter Sawkins
- Hosted on our 285-acre central Westchester campus, we offer an incredible array of summer enrichment programs for grades K–12.
- Upper West Side
150 W. 83rd Street (near Columbus Avenue)
New York, NY 10024
324 W. 15th Street (near 8th Avenue)
New York, NY 10011
- Phone: (855) 678-6335
- Contact: Lily Wong
- Providing fun and intellectually stimulating experiences to fuel young people’s interests and creativity in a variety of subjects. Over fifty classes to choose from in STEAM — Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math.
- Dobbs Ferry, NY
- Phone: (914) 479-6400
- Contact: MastersOfSummer@mastersny.org
- For grades 5–12, Masters of Summer is 3 weeks in June of enrichment classes & recreational activities including arts, athletics, academics, leadership and NYC experiences! Taught by Masters faculty on beautiful 96-acre campus — flexible weekly scheduling plus morning and/or afternoon classes; June 12–30
- Tribeca: 124 Hudson St.
UES-74: 351 E. 74th St.
UWS-68: 30 W. 68th St.
UWS-81: 173 W. 81st St.
UWS-100: 805 Columbus Ave.
- Phone: (212) 600-1010
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Launch Math & Science Centers offer exciting and educational one-week STEM summer camps for kids from Pre-K to 8th grade (ages 4 to 13 years old).
- New York University—Kimmel Center
60 Washington Square South
New York, NY 10012
- Phone: (646) 308 1555
- Award-winning camps in Robotics, Minecraft, Game Design, Coding, Virtual Reality, 3D Printing, Spy Tech, Web Design, Digital Fashion, Filmmaking, Acting, CIT Leadership Program & more for ages 6–15. Your child can attend 1+ weeks and select an area of interest each week with specialized instructors.
- Henry Kaufmann Campgrounds
Staten Island, NY
- Phone: (646) 395-4357
- Contact: email@example.com
- Transportation is provided from Manhattan and Brooklyn to Staten Island’s 75-acre Henry Kaufmann Campground, where swimming pools, hiking trails, and open meadows set the scene for a summer of adventure and enrichment.
25 Pine Street, New York, NY 10005
Shuttle bus transportation available throughout Manhattan
- Phone: (914) 557-8694
- Contact: Matthew Trainor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Is your child inventive? Creative? A problem solver? If you answered yes to any of these characteristics, you have an innovator on your hands, and we have the dream camp for you. Highlights include: low camper-to-instructor ratio (5:1), choose from 1-10 weeks, ages 3-12
- Central Park (UWS-Manhattan), Downtown (LES-Manhattan), Brooklyn Bridge Park in Brooklyn Heights, Bayside at Queensborough Community College.
- Phone: (800) 317-1392
- Contact: email@example.com
- Giving campers the opportunity to be active, think creatively and discover new friendships that will last a lifetime in 3 different types of camps.
- 3 Lafayette Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Phone: (718) 624-8400
- Contact: Kelsey Allison, School Director
- Kids 6–18 years old, of all experience levels, can explore new dance styles or learn Mark Morris repertory from MMDG company members.
- Locations in: Long Island—Nassau, Long Island—Suffolk, Hamptons, Manhattan, Westchester, Capital Region
- Phone: (888) 698-3664
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SPORTIME’s summer programs challenge a child’s abilities, while enhancing his or her self-esteem and providing positive social interaction. We offer children the finest in sports programming, experienced, qualified teachers/counselors and the safest, most attractive camp facilities around.
- 328 East 61st Street
New York, NY 10065
- Phone: (917) 281-1030
- Contact: Anne Easterling-Freifelder
- Offering 3 creative and fun full-day and half-day summer programs throughout the summer for children ages 3½–8 years old, including Ballet Arts Camp, Movement & Art Camp and Movement Mini Camp.
- 185 Colonial Springs Road
Wheatley Heights, NY 11798
- Complimentary daily transportation provided for students by air conditioned buses to & from Usdan
- Phone: (833) 600-0624
- Building creativity, independence, and intellect through artistic exploration, fun, and lots of fresh air. Students ages 4 to 18 grow as they dive into serious study of theater, music, dance, visual art and more.
- For $100 off new student tuition, enter promo code NYPARENT at Usdan.org
- 490 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10014
- Phone: (917) 426-3263
- Contact: Camp Director Richard Nelson
- In the heart of the West Village, great mix of indoor and outdoor activities, including soccer, tennis, swimming, chess, dance, science, robotics, field trips and more. Ages 5–11. Early Bird rates. Best summer experience in the Village!
- 490 Riverside Drive
New York, NY 10027
- Phone: (212) 870-6743
- Contact: Camp Director Tricia Pool
- Six weeks divided into three two-week sessions. The Mini-Camp is for children 2½ to 3½ years of age and runs from 8:45am to 12:30 daily. The Full Camp is for children 3½ to 6 years of age and runs from 8:45am to 2:30pm daily. Both programs include a hot lunch and a daily snack.
- 22 locations across the 5 boroughs
- Phone: (212) 630-9720
- Contact: Raisa Ho
- YMCA Summer Camps have been helping kids have their best summer ever since 1885. Visit our website to find the right camp for your child!
- Yonkers, NY
- Phone: (914) 792-6555
- Contact: Brian Lipchik
- Since 1992, our camp has provided safe and enjoyable summers for thousands of youngsters ages 4–14 helping to grow intellectually, physically, and spiritually in a fun environment.